- ½ tsp. matcha powder*
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice), warmed
- 1 Tbsp.+ sweetener of choice (I used honey, vegans use maple syrup or agave)
- Optional: [vegan] whipped cream for topping
- Add matcha powder to your french press. Add water, almond milk, and sweetener, and mix until combined. It's OK if the matcha doesn't completely dissolve.
- Insert the press and quickly push it down, then pull it up continuously for 15 seconds, or until the latte is frothed to your liking.
- Pour into an 8-oz. cup, using a spoon to scoop out the foam and place it on top. Top with [vegan] whipped cream if desired.
Sample block quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.