What is Chai Tea
Chai is a way of life in India. The base of chai tea is a black tea. There are many variations of black tea, but Assam is the most common in chai. For the Chai tea include a number of different spices. Cardamon is the most common ingredient, followed by some mixture of cinnamon, ginger, star anise and cloves.
How to Make Chai
Masala Chai latte recipe
2 tbsp Masala Chai
4 Cups Water
200ml whole milk
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat and simmer for about 7-8 minutes. Then strain the tea and discard all the tea leaves
- Heat some whole milk use handheld blender to create foam then can be added to the top of the chai.
* For the sweetener, you can use honey, maple syrup.
* For the Milk, you can use Almond milk or coconut milk.
* If you prefer your tea stronger, use more tea. Allowing tea to oversteep will bring out the tannic and make it bitter
Sample block quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.