Offering your guests a perfectly refreshing beverage in this summer
What is in:
White tea, safflowers with champagne flavor and red raspberry flavors.
1 tbs TEAliSe White Champagne Raspberry
300ml Hot Water
- In large teapot or bowl, steep 1 tbs TEAliSe White champagne Raspberry tea in 300ml hot water for 3 to 4minutes.
- Add the sugar to the hot tea and stir constantly until the sugar dissolves
- Remove the tea
- Let cool to room temperature about 30 minutes
- Refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
- Serve with ice cubes
* For the sweetener, you can use honey, maple syrup.
* If you prefer your tea stronger, use more tea. Allowing tea to oversteep will bring out the tannic and make it bitter
Sample block quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.