Perfect Refreshing TEAliSe white Champagne Raspberry Iced Tea
Offering your guests a perfectly refreshing beverage in this summer
What is in:
White tea, safflowers with champagne flavor and red raspberry flavors.
1 tbs TEAliSe White Champagne Raspberry
300ml Hot Water
- In large teapot or bowl, steep 1 tbs TEAliSe White champagne Raspberry tea in 300ml hot water for 3 to 4minutes.
- Add the sugar to the hot tea and stir constantly until the sugar dissolves
- Remove the tea
- Let cool to room temperature about 30 minutes
- Refrigerate until cold, about 2 hours.
- Serve with ice cubes
* For the sweetener, you can use honey, maple syrup.
* If you prefer your tea stronger, use more tea. Allowing tea to oversteep will bring out the tannic and make it bitter
- Dolores Ju